What is my property tax zone in Chennai?
The zone and ward number can be found out at Chennai Corporation ZONE and Ward Finder, by entering your street name.
How can I find my property tax number in Chennai?
In order to find property tax bill number, you’ll have to perform the following steps: Visit the official website of Greater Chennai Corporation or click on https://chennaicorporation.gov.in/online-civic-services/ptbillSearch.do?do=getOldLoad.
Where can I find property tax assessment number in Tamilnadu?
Visit the official website of Tamilnadu Municipal administration . Once you reach the home page login/ register your account. Click on to my Tax, There you can see the tax assessment number.
How can I get property ID in Chennai?
Assessment of Property Tax:
- The citizen may submit his request along with the following details through the online citizen portal available in website chennaicorporation.gov.in.
- The citizen should obtain user id and password by furnishing the user name and mobile number or email id in citizen portal.
How can I pay my Tambaram municipality property tax online?
Please select “Property Tax Online Payment” option for reaching “Online Property Tax Payment” window. Please enter the details as prompted and hit “Submit” to get the details of payment dues, current payment period and amount. Please make payment using the payment gateway by debit / credit / net banking option.
Where can I find my new property tax number Chengalpattu?
Go to page http://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in/online-civic-services/ptbillSearch.do?do=getOldLoad, select division and zone and put your old bill and sub no. You will get the new property number, this will even reveal the status of your property tax and if you have submitted online you will get the reciept.
How many Mandalam are there in Chennai?
A total of eight town panchayats merged into the city: Chinnasekkadu, Puzhal, Porur, Nandambakkam, Meenambakkam, Perungudi, Pallikaranai, Sholinganallur.
|Parliamentary constituency||Chennai Central|
How do I do house taxes online?
Steps for Paying Property Tax Online
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Your Municipality. …
- Step 2: Look for Property Tax Option. …
- Step 3: Enter Your Property Tax Number. …
- Step 4: Verify Details. …
- Step 5: Select Payment Method. …
- Step 6: Receive Challan.
How can I check my property tax online in Tamilnadu?
- Visit www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
- Click on ‘property tax online payment’ under Online civic services.
- Enter property location details which can be found on previous tax paid receipt and click on ‘submit.
How do I find my property tax assessment number Tirupur?
The new page will prompt for user to enter “Assessment Number” and “old Assessment Number” Please enter appropriately and enter “search” The details for the assessment number will be provided. Please check the details displayed. If the details are OK, then hit “Submit”
What are the corporations in Tamilnadu?
List of municipal corporations
|No||City||Name of the Body|
|1||Chennai||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|2||Madurai||Madurai Municipal Corporation|
|3||Coimbatore||Coimbatore Municipal Corporation|
|4||Tiruchirappalli||Tiruchirappalli Municipal Corporation|
How can I pay my first property tax in Chennai?
How to pay property tax in Chennai?
- Payment of property tax can be a cumbersome process. …
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Corporation of Chennai. …
- Step 2: Click on the link that says ‘Online Civic Services’.
- Step 3: Click on the link ‘Property Tax’ and proceed to the next page.
What is the last date for payment of property tax in Chennai?
The last date to pay the property tax in Chennai is 30 September and 31 March of each financial year. In case the property tax is not paid on time, a 2% penalty is levied.
Can we pay property tax online in Tamilnadu?
You can even know your zone and division, property tax status, your bill no. and finally you can pay your property tax online and get the bill sitting in your house. … You will land up with different banks from which you can pay your property tax through debit card, credit card or online banking.